Health benefits of black seed oil are numerous and the scientific evidence base for its use is growing exponentially. A search of the peer-reviewed scientific literature reveals the breadth of the positive effects black seed oil has.
In the following pages we give a synopsis of the latest medical peer-reviewed publications on Nigella sativa and its proven role in the management of a range of diseases.
- Black seed for diabetes
- Black seed for inflammation
- Black seed for the autoimmune diseases
- Black seed for asthma
- Black seed for cancer
- Black seed for infections
- Black seed for skin conditions
- Black seed for male infertility
- Black Seed for high cholesterol
- Black seed for heart disease (coming soon!)
The health claims about black seed where put most aptly by The Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) who taught the seeds regular use is “…a cure for every disease…” more than 1,400 years ago.
Since the 1960s hundreds of scientific papers have been published which have confirmed the many different beneficial effects of black seed oil and its extracts on the body. Nigella sativa has been proven to help with inhibiting and reversing many harmful processes which cause disease.
Find out more about exactly what makes up the composition of the amazing Nigella sativa black seed, click here.
- (a) Nigella sativa seeds (black seeds) (b) The chemical structure of thymoquinone (2-isopropyl-5-methyl-1,4-benzoquinone)